NEW Sophia Flow™ - Microbiome Advanced Formula
Sophia Flow™ - Microbiome Advanced Formula - is the fruit of more than 30 years of research.
It is based on the most advanced research on the human microbiome and its master role in human well-being.
Sophia Flow™ contains microbiologically enhanced - molecules known to maintain and improve the body's natural functions.
Sophia Flow™ Microbiome Advanced Formula is entirely produced in USA in a fully certified GMP facility, FDA registered facility, using only the highest quality ingredients.
Sophia Flow™ and its ingredients are extensively microbiologically tested by expert analytical chemists.
Sophia Flow Microbiome Advanced Formula ingredients.
The Sophia Flow™ - Microbiome Advanced Formula - proprietary lipidic composition (vegetable oil and phospholipids) has been developed to maximize the effects of the microbiologically-enhanced molecules.*
Sophia Flow™ contains vegetable oil naturally rich in oleic acid, the active principle of olive oil whose benefits have been known for millennia. Sophia Flow™ contains sunflower phospholipids rich in phosphatidylcholine, the most abundant phospholipid in the cell membrane where it plays a key role in cellular signaling. It is also naturally rich in phosphatidylinositol, phosphatidylethanolamine and essential fatty acids.*
The Sophia Flow™ - Microbiome Advanced Formula (MAF) - proprietary microbial blend responsible for the microbiologically-enhanced molecules has been developed in Switzerland based on years of successful research and is unique to and exclusive for Sophia Flow™.*
The Sophia Flow™ - Microbiome Advanced Formula - contains Chondroitin Sulfate, a substance known to support healthy connective tissue.*
Sophia Flow™ Microbiome Advanced Formula is soy free, gluten free, non GMO.
The product does not contain preservatives, chemical additives, artificial colors or fragrances.
NET WT. 1.69 fl oz (50ml)
Ingredients: Vegetable oil, water, sunflower phospholipids, sugar, chondroitin sulfate, probiotic blend, citric acid.
Warning: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep refrigerated after opening. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before using this product. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs. For external use only.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs flush thoroughly with water for several minutes. Contact a healthcare professional if irritation persists. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep refrigerated after opening.
Manufactured by Healthy Solutions for KS Distributors 18106 140th Ave NE Woodinville, WA.
Please note: Settling will occur at room temperature but does not need to be refrigerated until after opening. This product is stored at room temperature and will become extremely viscous with no degradation to the efficacy of the product..
Directions for use:
Use a very small amount (size of a pea,) apply to neck or any area that needs lymphatic drainage 1-2 times per day. Rub in thoroughly and massage along the lymph nodes until fully absorbed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Chondroitin sulfate exists only of animal origin. Just like any other commercially available chondroitin sulfate, ours is from bovine cartilage, it is officially classified as "high quality chondroitin sulfate USP food grade" >90% pure, and it is manufactured by a premier company in Europe. It is the same manufacturer that makes injection-grade chondroitin sulfate approved in EU for injections and also makes it for Rerum and Non-Dairy Bravo.
- We do not know of any contraindications, but it is recommended you ask your practitioner.
- At this time we cannot provide customized advice.
- Yes, wholesale pricing is available for licensed providers with reseller's permits (MD, DO, DC, ND, LAc). There is no quantity minimum at this time. To inquire about pricing, set up a wholesale account and to order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your reseller’s permit and medical license.
- The ingredients information we are able to provide is on the label, found by visiting www.sophianutrition.com/products/sophia-flow. The probiotics are a proprietary blend.
- Sophia Flow application is up to each person and their doctor, but you can start with a pea size on the neck 1-2 times per day.
- Many patients benefit from using Dr Klinghardt’s Lymphatic Throat Massage protocol in conjunction with Sophia Flow. The video is available at www.sophiahi.com/videos/
- This fully depends on usage.
- Yes, Sophia Flow can be shipped outside of the United States. To inquire and order, please contact email@example.com.
- Citric acid and sugar are necessary for the wellbeing of the microbiome in the cream (Microbiome Advanced Formula) and they are consumed by the microbes during the fermentation process. Without them, the microbes could not thrive and produce all the molecules that are responsible for the beneficial effects of the cream. Their final concentration in the cream is far less than 1%, and both are from high quality food sources.
- Sophia Flow will be fine and stable shipped to your hot climate. It is not packed in ice, and is kept unrefrigerated until opening. Once opened, please keep it in the refrigerator.
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.