CytoDetox Plus EDTA
Introducing CytoDetox+® powered with EDTA!
Supports the Body’s Natural Ability to Detox*
1 fl oz tincture bottle
CytoDetox+, powered with EDTA, is a professional grade, an all-inclusive detox support system which contains molecular clinoptilolite fragments that come from natural mineral zeolites. CytoDetox+ supports your body’s natural ability to detoxify throughout every cell. The addition of EDTA offers a chelation therapy tool for heavy metals, especially lead and mercury. Toxins and biofilms, which are frequently associated, raises the need to address biofilms and the science of chelation offers a new opportunity.
- Take 0.25 – 1.0 ml orally (1/2 to 1 dropperful) 2 to 3 times daily.
- Take CytoDetox+ under the tongue, and swish for 30 seconds prior to swallowing.
- For increased effect, avoid eating or drinking for 15 – 30 minutes after taking CytoDetox+.
- Increase your water intake throughout the day for best results.
- Recommended for adults only.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If uncomfortable detox symptoms occur (i.e. nausea, digestive distress, headaches, etc.) pause your usage and discuss with your detox practitioner.
Important Recommended Instructions:
- We recommend CytoDetox+ be taken on an empty stomach or 30 minutes after eating.
- For increased effect, avoid eating or drinking for 15-30 minutes after taking CytoDetox+.
- Take CytoDetox+ under the tongue and swish for 30 seconds prior to swallowing.
- Increase your water intake for better results.
- If you are currently utilizing CytoDetox+ within the True Cellular Detox™ Program, please follow directions and instructions provided in that program.
- If uncomfortable detox symptoms occur (i.e. nausea, digestive distress, headaches, etc.) pause your usage and discuss with your medical professional.
- Dosing can be varied for desired results
* NOTICE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.